Location: Kempen or Obernburg (Germany)
Your new challenge:
- You are responsible for the administration of all database installations in our company
- You ensure the smooth operation of our customers internal IT processes and production systems
- You create specifications and perform integration tests
- You optimize IT revenue purchasing, with consideration of flexible sourcing strategies
- You handle tasks on MS operating systems and virtualized computer systems
- You work on comprehensive production-related IT projects and model business processes according to BPMN2.0
Professional and technical requirements:
- Degree in Computer Sciences or similar qualification
- You have in-depth knowledge and practical experience with Oracle databases, Microsoft SQL Server and PostgreSQL
- You have knowledge and practical experience in the areas of performance analysis and tuning
- You have a good knowledge of middleware administration (Talend)
- You have experience in modeling business processes according to BPMN2.0
- You have experience working in the ITIL framework
- Excellent at resolving problems
- Fast and in-depth adjustment to new technologies and requirements
- Highly service and consultation oriented
- Responsible, flexible, reliable, and striving for quality
- Analytical, structured, and solution-oriented in your work
- Always willing to learn
- Equally team-oriented and self-organized
- Fluent in German and English
- Willing to travel regionally
What we offer:
Varied and challenging tasks in demanding national and international projects with new technologies, a lot of freedom and real teamwork, with mutual support when carrying out your activities.
Flat hierarchies and a modern working environment create an open atmosphere within the company, with employees able to actively shape our company’s development.
We also offer outstanding opportunities for personal development in a fast-growing, young company.
We actively promote ongoing education and training, allowing you to determine your own career path and build up valuable expertise.
Please e-mail your full application with all relevant details as a PDF attachment to email@example.com.
In case of questions, feel free to contact:
Ms. Marina Scheller
T: +49 2152 89688-20