Location: Kempen or Obernburg (Germany)
Your new challenge:
- Your new role will have you responsible for the continuous development of new and existing software products of our own and of our key accounts. You will mainly use Java as your programming language.
- You will create new software solutions and realize user interfaces and server-side program features. Maintenance and adaptation of existing solutions are also part of your work.
- In addition, you will also design and develop customer-specific workflows and web forms.
- As part of our software quality framework, you are responsible for testing and documentation of the developed application components.
- You also program interfaces and connections to SQL and NoSQL databases.
Professional and technical requirements:
- Degree in Computer Sciences or similar qualification
- Expertise in Java/Java EE and in-depth understanding of Java frameworks and web technologies (e.g. Spring, Hibernate, Microservices)
- Knowledge of agile models, e.g. Scrum, XP, and experience with agile teams
- Experience with logistics processes is a plus
- Experience with databases (relational and NoSQL)
- Experience with workflow systems (Activiti, JobRouter) is of advantage
- Experience in requirement engineering
- Excellent at resolving problems
- Highly service and consultation oriented
- Responsible, flexible, reliable, and striving for quality
- Analytical, structured, and solution-oriented in your work
- Always willing to learn
- Equally team-oriented and self-organized
- Fluent in German and English
- Willing to travel regionally
What we offer:
Varied and challenging tasks in demanding national and international projects with new technologies, a lot of freedom and real teamwork, with mutual support when carrying out your activities.
Flat hierarchies and a modern working environment create an open atmosphere within the company, with employees able to actively shape our company’s development.
We also offer outstanding opportunities for personal development in a fast-growing, young company. We actively promote ongoing education and training, allowing you to determine your own career path and build up valuable expertise.
Please e-mail your full application with all relevant details as a PDF attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org.
In case of questions, feel free to contact:
Ms. Myriam Rankers
T: +49 2152 89688-20